This training aims to provide some fundamental legal and practical knowledge regarding the employment issues occurring in a major event of a company, such as a restructuring, relocation, M&A. It aims to make the participants gain the information and the understanding required to allow them to ensure a smooth operation in such event with real cases and analysis sharing
- Learn fundamental employment-related legal regulations and elements relevant to major events like restructuring cases;
- Understand the employment-related procedures and the key points of correctly handling employee relationship in such situation;
- Gain insights and skills related to employment issues in restructuring, and be better-prepared when facing cases.
Employment disputes are common issues during the daily operation of a business. And if not dealt properly, it may cause huge losses to the employer, not only to its property, but also to its reputation. To avoid such risk, conducting a good understanding of how these disputes develop will be helpful. This training led by a lawyer expert in employment dispute resolution aims to provide practical support to all members in HR management.
- Learn the mechanisms and key points in the proceeding of employment dispute in China;
- Identify the common causes for employment dispute and the alternative dispute resolution;
- Guidance regarding the preparation of a labor dispute and good practices during the hearing.
As the intangible assets such as trademark, patent, trade secret, are considered as competitive edges of a company, the traditional door-locking protection is getting less effective. In addition to that, how to prevent former key employees from competing with the company is also a very challenging topic. Thus, having a good command of designing and enforcing confidentiality & non-competition clauses or agreement, which is also legally recommended, is of great importance. This training aims to provide operational support to all members in HR management through both theory and practical exercises.
- Illustrate legal landscape and the general practice about confidentiality and non-competition;
- Prepare documentations particularly for employees required to perform his non-compete obligations;
- Tip for handling the (former) employee not complying with confidentiality and non-competition.
The termination of an employment contract by the employer cannot be improvised. It is essential to understand the legal framework which regulates the employment relationship, while at the same time, anticipate the legitimate expectations of the employee. This training course will allow you to properly assess the risks involved with the departure of an employee and how to draft the termination documentation to avoid further disputes (templates will be presented).
- Identify the legal causes for termination in order to avoid wrongful termination;
- Analysis legal risks of a unilateral termination by the employer;
- Prepare documentation necessary to avoid labor disputes
Drafting and modifying employment contracts needs to be secure and can be complex: describing the functions, specifying the workplace and remuneration, inserting clauses of duty and rights of both the employer and the employee, etc. This training aims to provide theory and practical support to all members in HR management that will empower them to be successful in dealing with those processes.
- Secure the drafting and modification of employment contract
- Protect the company’s interests by writing specific clauses in the employment contract
- Conduct necessary knowledge referring to conclusion of employment contract and its consequences in different situations
Personal information is increasingly regulated nowadays in China. Their collection and processing are strictly regulated by the PRC Personal Information Protection Law (“PIPL”). This training will allow you to learn about the legal framework and relevant issues in the field of the data protection referring to human resources management, and understand the mechanisms of data collection, processing and transfer related to employees.
- Receive major laws and regulations of processing employees’ personal information;
- Identify compliant conditions involving protection of employee’s personal information;
- Take away keys and professional suggestions on organization and implement internal practices of processing employees’ personal data.